Bystander Bystander

Got this message:

This submission is not compatible with your device:
Requires Unity3D plugin
Unsuitable for touchscreen devices

I update chrome but dont know who have to update :B

We Need To Go Deeper beta We Need To Go Deeper beta

The game dont appear must been an upload error :S

PineappleAlarmClock responds:

Same thing for me, it's very strange, I tried multiple times right after publishing and it worked well.
I got other helpful reviews from people who had clearly played it. It's like it stopped working at some point, but there is no reason for that to be, as my game keeps very little state and is not dependent on external resources... I'll upload it again right away.
EDIT: I got it to work by restarting firefox. I also closed a few youtube videos, if it may help. Sorry for this, but this is so out of my control...
Thanks for telling, at least I know it happens for some users.

Nighttime Island Alpha Nighttime Island Alpha

5 min to wait the game to upload its to much.

kingoffinley responds:

dang unity. sorry theres nothing I can do about it

Cluster Cluster

Cant play the game. Enter the tutorial and then nothing happens. :S

Kobusvdwalt9 responds:

Hey, ive seen this is a big problem and we will fix it when we do the update. For now you can just hold in both the left and the right keys in the tutorial for a small period. The tutorial screen will then transition into the easiest level.

Extreme Treadmill Surviva Extreme Treadmill Surviva

Love it

rangerfall_course_elbrus rangerfall_course_elbrus

This is really sweet! You have to try it 3 times before you can drive it correctly but its really fun!

I have a great time Using Keyboard Mouse + J (gravity off) + M second camera and braking a lot Using right mouse button and Doind barrel Rolls to quickly change to another target. Great Job!!

死の王妃 - Queen of D 死の王妃 - Queen of D

The idea, the graphics, menu looks really cool and well done. But Game have low frames per second, Lot of bugs, Cant hit properly. The How to play guide only send away new players. The music its beatiful but doesnt fit with the game. This can be a really cool game but needs a lot of work. Good Job momoyo! Will wait for the next update

Momoyo responds:

Awesome!! Thanks for all the feedback! I'll keep that in mind with the next update. ^^

The Infrantryman The Infrantryman

Nice music. Know that its old skool but I Would love to play this with some graphics. Good work

Leds run Leds run

Love the 8-bit art. The concept its nothing new but I really the game. If you are making a new game with 8-bit art and need some 8-bit music send me a message. Cheers!

tastablehat responds:

Hey thanks, we will gladly consider you if we have another chance to make a game.

rangerfall_canyon rangerfall_canyon

Game Tips:

-Place turrets with "3" surrounding the enemies zone.

- If you are getting hit several times get hooked with RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON to any ship or Pteradon to get of to a more calm area.